Re: [gtk-list] Re: Excuse me for mentioning the unmentionable, but...

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Alfred Mickautsch wrote:

> John Ousterhout has a port of TCL/TK for Win32 with VC5.0, so it must
> bepossible. You could take a look to his sources...

That's possible.  But TCL/Tk has a different syntactical architecture
than C, and is essentially an interpreter, so the programmer doesn't need
to explicitly declare an entry point into the program like one does with C.

Brett W. McCoy
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
"The Number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972