Re: [gtk-list] Re: Xcms

I agree that most of the functionallity of Xcms is very overkill.
However in an example code that I recently sent, I needed at
minumum XcmsLookupColor.  When interfacing between various toolkits
it is very nice to have some function to convert between color
maps and lookup color values.   OpenGL (in my case) provides no
named color scheme.  I could use XLookupColor, but I don't know
if gdk provides that either (but it would be more difficult).

How poorly supported it Xcms?  (Should I avoid it like the plague?)

--Karl