Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problem compiling gtk---0.9.5

Some Guy wrote:

> Yep, I just had the same problem.  It's because the makefile is dependant
> on include files which haven't been generated yet.  To fix this, you can
> just create all the include files at once, then compile.  Put the text at
> the end of this message in a file, and run sh on it in the src/gtk--
> directory.

 Thanks.

 Now that I know this, I don't understand why these files are included
at all. It seems to me they should be created by the makefile.

 Tero, if you're reading this, is just for saving some time when
building it, or is there another reason?

 Angel.