RE: [gtk-list] gtk-- tutorial?

On 09-Jun-98 Victor T. Ng wrote:
> Is there a decent gtk-- tutorial somewhere?  I've recently downloaded both
> qt and gtk but I can't seem to find any documentation for gtk-- for those
> who have no idea (like me) what's going on.

There isn't a gtk-- tutorial as such, but the way I picked it up was to study
the gtk one and then look in the gtk-- headers to figure out which methods
referred to which gtk function.

If you have any specific problems then ask in here, people have been kind
enough to answer all my dumb questions ;^)

C-YA
Jon

http://www.dookie.demon.co.uk