Re: [gtk-list] gtk-- tutorial?

Victor T. Ng wrote:

> Is there a decent gtk-- tutorial somewhere?  I've recently downloaded both
> qt and gtk but I can't seem to find any documentation for gtk-- for those
> who have no idea (like me) what's going on.

 I feel silly ... what is gtk-- ? I've seen gtk+- too...can you explain it
to me ?

Kate

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/