Re: [gtk-list] Re: [vh]box size allocation question (again).

//
//> (1) The interface is built up interactively. The user can type
//> perl commands,
//> which can cause new 'rows' to be added to the vbox. It seems that
//> tables have a
//> fixed number of rows and columns, set on creation. There is no
//> interface for
//> changing these numbers. Can one just go in and change them in the struct?
//> *shiver* It seems that this ability would be useful for others, too.
//
//You can add widgets to tables wherever you want them.
//It will expand automatically to fit them in.

It will? Then why does one have to pass two (rows and columns) arguments to
gtk_table_new? This has me confused. Ah, well.

//Damon

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Do you choose what I choose? More alternatives" - Metallica

Gathering Magician in a Magic-less world?