Titlebars and No Titlebars

  I have another problem (I solved the -geometry question myself by using
XParseGeometry and setting the position).

  My new problem is this:

  I want the main window of XfreeCD to have no title bar and no resize
handles. I can do this using a _POPUP window type -- BUT then it doesn't
show up in the window list and the window manager's move command doesn't
work on it (although I do have a right-click & drag that does work).

  I also have a few other windows that can be opened, and I want these to
have titlebars so they can be moved and resized easily.

  I could let the user turn off titlebars using the window manager, but
then ALL the windows don't have titlebars.

  So the question is:

  How can I selectivly turn off the titlebar and resize handles of my main
window, leaving them active for the other dialogs that the program
creates?

  Thanks,

    Brian

Nexus Computing                                http://www.tatoosh.com/nexus
Software & Electronics for Linux                          nexus@tatoosh.com
Inside is a comfortable 71.13 F and Outside is a chilly 53.87 F