Multi-line CList rows

Is it possible to have a CList cell with more than one line?  For
instance, if I had a two column CList, how would I go about making the
following row?

DATE/TIME            EVENT
07/28/98 1:10pm    | This is the first line of this row
                   | This is the second line, but the same row

07/28/98 1:12pm    | This is the second row in the table
                   | It has more than two lines
                   | This is the third line.

Is that possible?  I tried inserting \n's, but that didn't seem to work
right.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Wise
jwise@pathwaynet.com