Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ Documentation

>  I have written the "Understanding Visuals" section for the GDK docs, and
>  wrote a little bit for the windows section.  I'm writing it on my computer
>  at home, which doesn't have a modem, so I've been lazy about submitting
>  it.  If there's some momentum about writing documentation, I'll get off my
>  butt and actually submit it as a patch.

Could you please read the following:

	http://luthien.nuclecu.unam.mx/~federico/docs/x-concepts/index.html

and see how your own documentation could be integrated with it?  I'll
gladly put you on the authors list.  I'm trying to build a document of
useful things for beginning X/Gtk+ programmers.

  Federico