Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ Documentation

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, Patrick Rogan wrote:

> Maybe trog can put a web page on  www.gtk.org, and he can coordiate a
> list of who's writing what.  If you write something without telling trog
> about it first, you risk waising your time.
>
> Sound reasonable?  This coordination doesn't have to be high tech, just
> one guy editing an online list in html by hand.
>
> ~p@

I have written the "Understanding Visuals" section for the GDK docs, and
wrote a little bit for the windows section.  I'm writing it on my computer
at home, which doesn't have a modem, so I've been lazy about submitting
it.  If there's some momentum about writing documentation, I'll get off my
butt and actually submit it as a patch.

Walt