Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ Documentation

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, Andy Kahn wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 05:33:26PM -0400, Patrick Rogan wrote:
> > I don't think anyone's interested in documentation.  I asked "how can I
> > help write documentation?  Is there a cvs server for documentation?
> > Who's in charge of documentation?  You should look at Amulet's
> > documentation!" about a month ago, and no one cared enough to reply.
> >
> > :(
> >
> > ~p@
> >

> i too, asked about this a day or two ago, and i didn't hear
> anything from the gtk folks.  one individual responded that
> he started documenting a few gtk routines on his own, but
> that's about it.
>
> i'd be interested in helping with documentation as i work
> with the code... time permitting of course. :)
> --andy

That sounds about what I was planning to do.  Perhaps someone should step
up and give a hand organizing something like this.  I hardly have the time
myself.  I have a fulltime job and a program that is keeping me busy when
I'm not working.  Anyone?

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net

The 5th Dimension: spoon.home.ml.org
Personal Homepage: underdark.home.ml.org
yagIRC:            yagirc.home.ml.org