Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ Documentation
- From: Andy Kahn <kahn zk3 dec com>
- To: Patrick Rogan <rogan lycos com>
- Cc: gtk-list redhat com, Andy Kahn <kahn zk3 dec com>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ Documentation
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:45:09 -0400
On Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 05:33:26PM -0400, Patrick Rogan wrote:
> I don't think anyone's interested in documentation. I asked "how can I
> help write documentation? Is there a cvs server for documentation?
> Who's in charge of documentation? You should look at Amulet's
> documentation!" about a month ago, and no one cared enough to reply.
i too, asked about this a day or two ago, and i didn't hear
anything from the gtk folks. one individual responded that
he started documenting a few gtk routines on his own, but
that's about it.
i'd be interested in helping with documentation as i work
with the code... time permitting of course. :)
] [Thread Prev