Re: [gtk-list] Re: Having a GtkWidget passed to a callback as an argument

>From the GTK Tutorial (http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/gtk_tut-2.html):

"Another call used in the hello world example, is:

gint gtk_signal_connect_object( GtkObject *object, gchar *name,
                                             GtkSignalFunc func, GtkObject *slot_object);

gtk_signal_connect_object() is the same as gtk_signal_connect() except that the
callback function only uses one argument, a pointer to a GTK object. So when
using this function to connect signals, the callback should be of the form:

void callback_func( GtkObject *object );"

Regards, Alex