Re: [gtk-list] Re: Having a GtkWidget passed to a callback as an argument

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, ajam wrote:

> Actually, according to the tutorial, the function is supposed to have only one
> parameter, an GtkObject.  Then again, maybe that is wrong.
>
> Regards, Alex

After reading the tutorial I was under the notion that a GtkObject was an
all-encompassing type.  (ie you can cast Objects to widgets) ...

Maybe I read it wrong ... or maybe I'm not catching what you're saying.

My 0.02,
Michael Stricklen