gtksheet, imlib and python

Hello,

I've just installed gtk+1.0.4 together with pygtk0.4.4

1- gdk_imlib.h seems no longer to exists. I had to compile the python
interface
without it. Did I miss something ?
(note that when using gtk1.0.2 and the corresponding pygtk I had it.)

2- I'd really like to get gtksheet and I wonder where I could get
both the c source but also the patch (if it exists) for pygtk in order
use it in Python. Do the sources for gtk and pygtk are developped in
parallel ?

Pascal

--
Pascal Poizat : Pascal.Poizat@irin.univ-nantes.fr
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/info/perso/permanents/poizat/

"j'entends et j'oublie, je vois et je retiens, je fais et je comprends"