Re: [gtk-list] gtksheet, imlib and python

> 2- I'd really like to get gtksheet and I wonder where I could get
> both the c source but also the patch (if it exists) for pygtk in order
> use it in Python. Do the sources for gtk and pygtk are developped in
> parallel ?
>
> Pascal

 You can download the c sources from

ftp://ripley.ifir.edu.ar/pub/gtk/gtksheet/

 There isn't any pygtk port for it yet, I guess. Gtksheet was already
uploaded to gimp.org and I supouse that the maintainers will have to
decide if it deserves to be included in future gtk releases.
 Regards,
<ADRIAN>