Re: [gtk-list] Re: forking inside a GTK+ app

Georg Greve wrote:

> >   Or do I need to fork a child before running gtk_main, then talk to
> > that child and tell it to fork off the pgp grandchild? Ick!
>
> I am doing it since version 1.3.0 of my Xlogmaster directly without
> any hesitations and I am having no problems at all.

  Thanks for the replies. I found my problem (unrelated as usual). I
wasn't allocating space for the 0x00 terminator in my strings... <G>

  Works fine now.

    Brian

Nexus Computing
http://www.tatoosh.com/nexus
Software & Electronics for Linux
nexus@tatoosh.com
Inside is a comfortable 75.44 F and Outside is a chilly 62.55 F