GtkText and GdkFont

I guess I am, too, writing for help in an application I am writing.  So:

In my application I created a GtkText widget and placed it into the window
I need. My question is how to change the font in the GtkText edit area...
I know how to load the GdkFont (in fact, I did too), and use
gtk_text_insert() with the font I want, but my problem is that when
editing, the text edit area defaults back to the default font. If I try to
use gtk_widget_set_style() with a new Style->font (for my font i use in
gtk_text_insert) all the text on the menus, dialogs, everything changes,
except for the edit area in GtkText.. Anyone know of a way to fix it so
that the GtkText is always a certain font, and not only when text_insert
is used.. ?

-Chuck

Chuck Mason		              || "The world is full of
chuckjr@sundial.net                   ||  painted pictures
semu - http://emu.sipmlenet..com/semu/ ||  its 1000 words."--Me