Re: [gtk-list] use menus with keyboard?

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Malte John wrote:

> Hi all,
> does anybody care about navigation through menus with the
> keyboard?
>
> I mean Accelerators like in windws (sorry) and navigation
> with the cusor-keys.
>
> As a programmer I don't want to switch between keyboard and
> mouse constantly and I want to have FULL access to the program's
> functions, not just the few <control>-accelerators, which are
> difficult to remember anyway..

i'm probably wrong, but someone on linuxnet said tim janik was working on the
'&' style of accelerators, which will work in pulling them down as well. yeah,
i do agree that the windows way of "alt-F" for the File menu is a good idea.
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |