Re: [gtk-list] Re: use menus with keyboard?

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, nuke wrote:

> i'm probably wrong, but someone on linuxnet said tim janik was working on the
> '&' style of accelerators, which will work in pulling them down as well. yeah,
> i do agree that the windows way of "alt-F" for the File menu is a good idea.
Hmm, if I remember right there is a SAA-standard for user-interfaces (defined
for text-based interfaces).  The old Turbo-C and this kind of editors has
implemented this.  I would be very happy if we could find a way to use
GTK-Apps this way.

Regards

          Andreas.