Re: [gtk-list] ANNOUNCE: Superficie 0.01

HI,

I thought of using Mesa for plotting purposes, but I resigned cause
I didn't know how I could save the result in postscript (except as a bitmap...)

How will you implement the postscript saving?

Regards,

	Bertrand

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36
  				http://Bertrand-Guiheneuf.home.ml.org

Thanks to GNU for providing us all those powerful and reliable tools
Thanks to Linus Torvald for allowing me not to be a $microsoft$ slave