Re: [gtk-list] a feasability question.

> Hi there. A friend and I are writing our own window manager, and we were
> wondering if it would be possible to do so using gtk, e.g. right-click

I don't doubt it would be a good 'educational' experience (not necessarily
meaning an academic environment), but why write yet another Window Manager?
You would spend *a lot* of time developing it when there are several other
that are already more mature, and then you would have to try to grab a
'significant' market share. If it was me I would rather write an application
which is something Linux/Unix is lacking.

		Cheers,
			E.

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands