Intent to write: tutorial section on GtkTree

Is anyone currently writing a tutorial section on the GtkTree widget?
I'm using it quite extensively in a utility I'm writing, and I've been
taking notes of all the "little surprises" I've encountered, so I was
thinking of writing something about it.

Or is this a waste of time because it's going to be obsoleted by GtkCTree?

Cheers

--
David Huggins-Daines - 4th year undergrad, Linguistics, University of Ottawa
bn711@freenet.carleton.ca - http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~s1204672