Re: [gtk-list] Intent to write: tutorial section on GtkTree

> Is anyone currently writing a tutorial section on the GtkTree widget?
> I'm using it quite extensively in a utility I'm writing, and I've been
> taking notes of all the "little surprises" I've encountered, so I was
> thinking of writing something about it.

David, I think that would be a good initiative! sometimes I wonder if
something is already implemented and even go about thinking it is not
when it surfaces in some little place in the documentation.

I see for example that the Combo widget only appears in the 'reference'
and ran into it by mere accident, but there is nothing about the Combo
widget in the tutorial. A little entry about frames would be nice, even
if it is only to point to an example in another section.

		Cheerios,
			Emilio

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands