Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with Typing Capital N

That's the specific problem I'm talking about :)  But, I tested doing it
under a situation with no window manager (starting X with only an xterm)
and still had the problem, which leads me to believe it is not windowmaker
causing the problem.

Jeremy Katz
katzj@technojunkie.com
yagirc -- http://yagirc.home.ml.org