Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with Typing Capital N

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, Jeremy Katz wrote:

> That's the specific problem I'm talking about :)  But, I tested doing it
> under a situation with no window manager (starting X with only an xterm)
> and still had the problem, which leads me to believe it is not windowmaker
> causing the problem.
Well, if its any consolation...
Capital N's work fine in gEdit, even in the text entry boxes...
So, maybe its a problem with yagIRC... I can never get it to compile
Gnome, so maybe its a non-Gnome problem

| Alex Roberts      |  |__][__ |___    \ |
| bse@dial.pipex.com|  |__]___]|___    /\|
| I live in England, and I'm proud of it |
 -------- http://nuklear.home.ml.org ----