Re: [gtk-list] Re: Bi-Di support

About the widgets you are absolutely right,
A global flag is needed indicating an app is in BiDi mode and all the widgets
should go in BiDi mode,

As about Unicode, I don't know when Unicode support will make it there, so
even if it is easier to implement with Unicode, i think doing it with ISO-xxxx-8
is also needed. Anyway, I think, in a few weeks, when i set-up my PC,
I will try to write a simple rendering mechanism that will convert logical/visual
layouts and we'll see where it takes from there...