Re: [gtk-list] Re: YAOCW (Yet Another Objective-C Wrapper)

I just noticed this...

I don't suppose people would consider improving what they don't like about
obgtk, instead of constantly reinventing the wheel? This has a lot in
common with obgtk, and it's a waste of effort, especially when obgtk
definitely needs improvement and I'm more than willing to take patches
and/or co-maintainers.

Saying "mine's better" doesn't make it so, especially when the library in
question isn't necessarily so ;-)
-- Elliot
Forget IRC clients. Scratch clock applets. Writing Objective C wrappers is
the new gtk fad of the day!