modal fileselector

Hi everybody!

I have a problem with making the file selector modal.

After creating the fileselector widget I do this:

    gtk_widget_show(fileselector);
    gtk_grab_add(fileselector);
    gtk_main();
    gtk_grab_remove(fileselector);

Ok, the file selector appears and is modal.
BUT: clicking on one of the file operation buttons
(Create Directory, Rename File, Delete File) the
dialog of the corresponding dialog appears but
doesn't except user actions.

Is there any feature that new upcoming dialogs get
modal if the previous one was modal?

--
Christian Lorenz                     DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
fon: +49 6103 594 1650               Paul-Ehrlich-Str. 33