User configurations (was Style Guide)

Hi

I think these should be possibility to save several configuration settings
on which one is active and those can be changed from easily accessable
dialog (at most 2 clicks for default setting ;).

There could even be an option to load configuration over the network, using
some URL, for example http://home.loser.net/~loser/gtkstyle.rc.

This way when Joe User uses (temporarily) my desktop he can change to the
default style (hmm, my keybindings are also quite peculiar... can it
configure that too) and if I need to work on someone else's desktop I could
load my configuration from my machine (and maybe configuration history
makes it easier to go back to previous configuration).

These may not be features very often needed, but if it is possible to
toggle between user special and default configuration, adding these rest
are not hard to add.

Tomi