O'Reilly

> > As for documentation... that's the curse of working on a fast-moving
> > target.  I'm also pretty new to gtk+, and I'm finding myself digging
> > through a lot of source to figure out how to use stuff.  I'm actually

  Yeap, the widget == NULL messages are not very helpful, they don't
  tell you which widget it is or file/source line.

>  Now that's an idea. Any one know GTK 1.1 well enough to talk to O'Rielly
> about a book that could come out when 1.2 is finished ? It's certainly
> something I'd enjoy, and  something close to the quality of the Motif books
> would do a lot for GTK acceptance.

 Interesting idea, but GTK1.1 is not out yet, we are at 1.0.4 if I
 remember correctly, or am missing something?

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands