Fileselection comments

Hi !

I tried the new fileselector. This are my thoughts:
- The "new directory", "delete file" and "rename file" should get a small
  icon (instead of text), and move to the same row as the history.
- the "." and ".." entries in the directory-window are useless with the new
  history. Ok, some people will like the ".." to stay, but I don't need "."
  for anything ...
- What about using a GtkTree for the directory-window ?

I made a local modification for filesel: Both files and directories where
put into the same list, the "." and ".." entries where removed (or better:
not added). This worked actually quite good, but I wouldn't suggest it for a
submission. I'd need colors or icons to make the difference between files and
directories clearer. It would be cool to get icons depending on the
filetype. Maybe with GNOME someday...

				Jens Ch. Restemeier