Re: [gtk-list] Re: File selection

On Jan 28,  1:07am, Josh MacDonald wrote:
> Subject: [gtk-list] Re: File selection
> Instead, add a [TIP] button that comes up with a dialog saying,
>
> 	"Did you know that the GTK file selection can filter?
> 	 Just type in a shell wildcard expression and hit tab."
>
>:)

	You know what? I'm happy...

		And some people do not follow me when I say that the Gtk/Gdk is
gorgeous! Poor guys...

	'will have to help for docs, when I'll understand how to use CVS.

							Francois.

P.S.: Are the info files for Gtk also in the CVS tree? Could be good that
people could add docs for functions or widgets, no? Sorry, but the server is
slow from here, so, can't easily check all the tree :(

--
Francois Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France