Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk-- & CList

Tero Pulkkinen <terop@students.cc.tut.fi> writes:

> [ Gtk_CList ]
> I dunno answer to your first question :( The code looks ok to me :)

Not quite, there is still the method/signal name conflict, which Jay
Painter said he'd solve when he'd be through some rather heavy changes
in GtkCList, which themselves will probably yield some more changes in
the gtk-- part.

Jay any update on that ? I didn't check quite thoroughly, but I don't
think much has changed with regard to GtkCList in gtk 0.99.3...

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent