Re: [gtk-list] gtk-- shared library?

Olof Oberg <mill@pedgr571.sn.umu.se> writes:
> the gtk-- page refers to a shared library of gtk-- (libgtkmm),
> but the dist only builds object files. Should I build the
> library myself or is there 'another' Makefile somewhere?

The web page says that because the debian package does have shared libraries
and there's some naming issues conserning about -- inside gtk--'s name..
So, currently you unfortunately need to do it manually.

Doing a better autoconf/libtool stuffs for gtk-- has been in my todo list
for a long time, hopefully I get time for it soon...

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --