[gtk-list] File selection

On Jan 27, 10:47pm, Tero Pulkkinen wrote:

> Yes. Gtk_FileSelection uses the exactly same trick to make wrappers
> for ok/cancel/help buttons etc. (hum, just noticed that one of the
> widgets inside file selection has changed its type to CList and its
> now giving warnings)

	Is anyone planning to add a filter button/capability to the file
selection widget? I can try to do it if noone want to (I need it, biologists
have huge directories with lot of files ;-).

	Please let me know if I have to do it as a new widget or if you would
like to include such feature in Gtk (yep, anyway, I can make one and send it,
but I wanted to know if it does not already exist somewhere).

							Francois.

--
Francois Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France