Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK tables

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Alexandre Jaborska wrote:

> > here's a patch ... I hope I haven't missed anything! ... please test it
> > and I would like a solution to this problem in GTK since without it my
> > new panel implementation looks VERY strange :)

This must be the one without a readme in the patches dir?

> I submitted a patch about that named gtk-ajaborsk-971016-0.patch.gz
>
> Unfortunately (for me, at least !), It was rejected. I don't know why
> (too complex ?).
> Any other reason ? (Question to source tree maintainers)
>
> My patch also correct(ed) the same problem in the boxes widgets.

It was moved to old because it no longer applies to the current
CVS tree.  If you redo the patch against 0.99.3 or preferrably
the current CVS then it is likely to go in.  (Please apply
gtk-jirka-980121-0 and work from that for tables, ...)

--
Shawn T. Amundson		Complete Internet Solutions
Senior Systems Administrator	Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

while (i) { last }
    i, do exist.
    forever;