warnings in testgtk fileselection

Hi,

I installed version 0.99.3 and I get warnings when using the file
selection dialog.  I don't know exactly what to call the widget - it's
the one in the second row that shows all the parent directories of the
current directory when you press it and allows you to select one of
the directories.  This happens in a program I wrote and testgtk so it
should be easy for anyone to reproduce.

It causes the following warning:

** WARNING **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1677 (gtk_widget_event):
"widget != NULL"

I also got the following warning once:

** WARNING **: file gtkmain.c: line 1112 (gtk_propagate_event):
"widget != NULL"

The first warning I mentioned seems to occur every I select a
directory from the lsit.

Overall, this file selection widget seems much more stable.  About a
month ago I posted a message about a program that bombed occasionally
when selecting a file in the file selection dialog (use 0.99.2), but I
was unable to make it bomb with a simple program so I really wasn't
anyone help in tracking down the error.  With 0.99.3, my program has
not bombed yet so hopefully the problem has been fixed.

Thanks to everyone who's developing gtk+.
Dave
dreed@capital.edu