GtkEntry bugs

Hi Owen !

There are two things we discovered when writing the spin button
widget (a descendant of GtkEntry) :

- In the "gtk_entry_draw_focus" function there's a line missing.
  It should be

          if (entry->editable)
            gtk_entry_draw_cursor (entry);

  This corrects the bug, that, if "editable" is not set and you
  TAB out of the entry and back in with CURSOR UP, the cursor
  is drawn.

- The "#define MIN_ENTRY_WIDTH  150" is much too much for spin
  buttons :-(  Could that be erased ? I just set it to 0, and
  in combination with gtk_widget_set_usize it's much more
  flexible now. (Or maybe the min_width in pixels should be a
  parameter of gtk_entry_new ?)

  We definitely need it !

Regards,
   Stefan