Changes to g_string_hash and widget->parent->window

Some changes that people may want to note:
(these will appear in the next release)

* g_string_{hash,eval} have been renamed to g_str_{hash,eval}

  (Because they don't act on strings). I've left the old
  functions in for now, but if you use these functions. (I.e.,
  you using string hash tables) you should update your programs.

  A patch for the GIMP is below.

* And a change affecting only people writing new widgets.

  You should now use

    gtk_widget_get_parent_window ()

  instead of widget->parent->window. This allows widgets not
  to be in the main (widget->window) window of their parent.

  In such cases, the parent widget should call:

    gtk_window_set_parent_window ()

  In their _realize() routine, and in their _add() routine, if
  the widget is already realized. CList and Viewport now
  do this.

  This change is both source and binary compatible on the
  application side.

Regards,
                                        Owen