Re: TODO BEFORE GTK 1.0 (GtkGL)

> >  > TODO BEFORE GTK 1.0
> >  >-------------------
> >
> >   It would be nice if guile-gtk and GtkGL became part of standard gtk
> > distribution archive (or at least aviable from ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk).
>
> They really don't belong in the main tar file. For one thing, they
> both require outside software and would give more configuration
> headaches. Plus, I think separate distribution works fine. If the
> authors wanted to distribute them that way, I'm sure they would be
> welcome on gimp.org.
>
> Regards,
>                                         Owen

Where is this GtkGL?  I posted a message a day or so ago about writing
a GL/Mesa widget (unfortunately, I replied to a message and forgot to
change the subject).  The only one I've seen is at:

http://www.sakuranet.or.jp/~aozasa/shige/doc/comp/gtk/gtkGL/files-en.html

Is there another one?

Thanks,
Dave