Re: [gtk-list] Re: Bugs in refresh code ?

[bug in refresh code]

> A ScrolledWindow is just a Viewport and one or two Scrollbars.
> The Viewport in turn has a window whose visible area
> depends on the position of the scrollbars - so you're
> making things hard for yourself by trying to figure out
> what portion to give to gtk_widget_draw for the
> ScrolledWindow. You can't do it properly without diving
> into the internals of the widgets.

I had dived into its internals and I inserted a
GtkFixed widget into the ScrolledWindow. In deed,
I don't send the Expose command to ScrolledWindow,
but to the GtkFixed. Sorry for not having made this
clear enough.

> But do yourself a favor, and put a DrawingArea into
> the viewport and do your drawing there. It will
> be a lot easier.

As I said, I do my drawing on a GtkFixed and the bug
is still there. This bug is, as I said, easy for me
to come around, but it takes a while to find, that's
why I mention it.

   Regards,

       Robert Roebling