IRIX compiler warnings/errors for 0.99.1

Here's fixes for all the warnings/errors I had while compiling gtk+-0.99.1
on an SGI with the system cc compiler and CFLAGS='-fullwarn'.  I'll do
CFLAGS='-fullwarn -64' next to track down as many 64 bit warnings/errors
as I can find.

  Michael

The default sgi cc compiler barfs on this empty default.  I commented
it out, but perhaps yanking it altogether or putting an empty statement
after it would be a better solution.

gdk/gdk.c
2235c2235
<         /* default: */
---
>       default:

These are missing system includes.  Note that <string.h> is already used,
but is not defined on some older systems that have <strings.h> instead.
Perhaps this should be checked with autoconfig?

gtk/gtkcurve.c
19d18
< #include <stdlib.h>

gtk/gtkhandlebox.c
18d17
< #include <stdlib.h>

gtk/gtkbutton.c
18d17
< #include <string.h>

gtk/gtkframe.c
18d17
< #include <string.h>

These two enumerated types have extra commas in them, not a very big deal,
but it produces a warning and isn't standard C.

gdk/gdktypes.h
200c200
<   GDK_WA_NOREDIR  = 1 << 8
---
>   GDK_WA_NOREDIR  = 1 << 8,

gtk/testselection.c
19d18
< #include <string.h>
39c38
<   LAST_SEL_TYPE
---
>   LAST_SEL_TYPE,

The typedefs for the following functions need better type definitions.
This is because functions declared with () are indistinguishable from
a K&R prototype without the types declared.

gtk/gtktypeutils.c
48c48
< static void  gtk_type_init_builtin_types (void);
---
> static void  gtk_type_init_builtin_types ();
398c398
< extern void gtk_object_init_type (void);
---
> extern void gtk_object_init_type ();

gtk/gtkvpaned.h
51c51
< GtkWidget* gtk_vpaned_new      (void);
---
> GtkWidget* gtk_vpaned_new      ();

gtk/gtkhpaned.h
51c51
< GtkWidget* gtk_hpaned_new      (void);
---
> GtkWidget* gtk_hpaned_new      ();

gtk/gtkfixed.h
61c61
< GtkWidget* gtk_fixed_new               (void);
---
> GtkWidget* gtk_fixed_new               ();

gtk/gtkinputdialog.h
71c71
< GtkWidget* gtk_input_dialog_new          (void);
---