ANNOUCE: New version of GXSNMP

Greetings!
 Yes another version of GXSNMP is available for your tinkering pleasure.

  Whats new:
   Thanks to Jochen Friedrich, the mib browser does something now :)
   Lots o bug fixes.
   and put subscribe gxsnmp in the message body.

*NOTE* *NOTE*
   THIS VERSION REQUIRES THE CVS VERSION OF GTK TO COMPLIE
*NOTE* *NOTE*

   All current dialogs/panels now have a _basic_ layout done so you can get
an idea of where and what this will/won't be able to do.

I've gotten some very good feedback from a few users, keep it comming I might
be a tad slow in answering mail but I will answer it eventualy.

So fire them ftp clients up and go beat on it and lemme know if any problems
pop up.

If you want to see the latest screenshot with the dialogs open that have
work done on them its at:
  http://www.randomc.com/~gregm/screenshot.gif (its big)
  http://www.randomc.com/~gregm/mibbrowser.jpg (the mibbrowser)

A boring web page has been setup for your convience:
  http://www.randomc.com/~gregm/gxsnmp.html

To get this latest, greatest piece of work point your favorite tool at:
ftp://ftp.randomc.com/pub/gregm/gxsnmp.tar.gz
  -- OR --
http://ftp.randomc.com/pub/gregm/gxsnmp.tar.gz

Its a symbolic link that points at the latest version.

Problems, Bug Reports, contributions send em on to <gregm@randomc.com>

For a more complete list of whats been done have a look at the ChangeLog
file in the archive.

Enjoy!

- --
Systems Engineer    |          This space for rent!!                        |
Random Access Inc.  |                                                       |