Re: [gtk-list] Text widget problems.

On Mon, Feb 23, 1998 at 01:02:04PM +0100, henrik@studentit.hv.se wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I've been playing around with gtk for awhile now, and yesterday I
> discovered that I couldnt type swedish characters to a gtktext widget.
> Is there any way to do this?
>
> A second question: How do I bind a certain keypress to a button?
>
> /Henrik

I'm having a completely different problem..I can't type anything into my
text boxes! The program segfaults as soon as I press a key. Cursor movement
keys (home, end, arrows), work fine, but letters, etc, don't. Any ideas?

Sorry Henrik..I don't have an answer to your question. :/

--
-Tim
timg@means.net | http://flow.ml.org/