RE: [gtk-list] Re: patch for gtkbutton.c

On 09-Feb-98 Owen Taylor wrote:
[second try at getting this through]

> As for the text motion, well here's a new FAQ entry: [If someone
> wants
> to format this, find a place for it, and put it in the FAQ, it
> would
> be appreciated.]

Ok, NP - will put it in during next changes.

BTW, current copies of the FAQ and Tutorial can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/4299

I'll try and keep these up to date with the CVS.

All comments and contributions to both the FAQ and Tutorial are
welcome.

Tony

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@minotaur.dra.hmg.gb>
Love is a grave mental disease.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.