Re: [gtk-list] a few things I wanna know

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, J.A.M. Molenaar wrote:

> 2. I think the best way to display the diagrams is to use a GtkFixed,
> this is more OO alike than a GtkDrawingArea. Am I right?

No, GtkFixed holds widgets, and widgets are not any good for this. For one
thing they have to be rectangular.

What you want is GnomeCanvas, or you can do your own canvas-like code,
which is what Dia does. Dia is a very nice program with very nice code by
the way.

Havoc