a few things I wanna know

Hello,

I'm using GTK for about a month now and I'm working on a nice program
that should become a UML tool (like Rational Rose, but better).
But while working a few questions raised...

1. is somebody already making a UML tool

2. I think the best way to display the diagrams is to use a GtkFixed,
this is more OO alike than a GtkDrawingArea. Am I right?
2a. if i'm right... does somebody have some objects that ease drawing on
a GtkFixed.
2b. if I'm wrong... I think I have to look at GtkDrawingArea again...

I can't think of any more questions right now.

Thanx in advance,

_A_

Arjan Molenaar