Re: [gtk-list] ImLib and gtk+1.1.7

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Gustavo Carneiro wrote:

> 	Hello!
> 	Yesterday I tried to install ImLib1.8 and it failed to compile
> because gtk_clist_set_policy has been removed from gtk+1.1.7.
> 	Is there anything I should do, or should I just wait for
> the next release of ImLib?
As I wrote here some days ago you should just delete the line with
this function.  It's save to do that and this patch was applied in
CVS.

Unfortunately I didn't got any answer to the more serious problem,
that GTK+1.1.5 has problems with ImLib 1.8.1. on my Debian system.
Can anybody tell me about successful working of GTK+>= 1.1.5 with
ImLib 1.8.1.  I seriousely depend from ImLib and will not upgrade to
any other GTK+ version if I didn't hear from successful coexistence
of both.

PLEASE help me (and may be other authors using ImLib) to find out,
whether the problem is to search in a special implementation or
if this is a bug.

Kind regards

       Andreas.