Re: [gtk-list] Re: ImLib and gtk+1.1.7

Andreas Tille wrote:
> Unfortunately I didn't got any answer to the more serious problem,
> that GTK+1.1.5 has problems with ImLib 1.8.1. on my Debian system.
> Can anybody tell me about successful working of GTK+>= 1.1.5 with
> ImLib 1.8.1.  I seriousely depend from ImLib and will not upgrade to
> any other GTK+ version if I didn't hear from successful coexistence
> of both.

Outside of a small GNOME-related problem with imlib, I haven't had any
trouble with imlib<->gtk+ cooexistence at all.  If there were serious
problems I think a lot more people would be bitching....

I always compile the latest GTK with the latest imlib [from CVS]...

If you don't want to do CVS, I would suggest waiting a day or so for the
next release of Gtk+ and Imlib, which should occur around the same time
as the gnome-libs freeze.

	Jeff